BRUSSELS (AP) — The extremists who struck Brussels last month and killed 32 people initially planned to launch a second assault on France in the wake of the November attacks in Paris, authorities said ...
The Brussels-based Islamic State jihadists behind the Paris attacks had planned a fresh strike in France but targeted the Belgian capital instead as police closed in, a prosecutor said Sunday. Belgium ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results