PRESIDENT Ferdinand Marcos Jr. ordered pertinent government agencies and local officials to ramp up relief efforts in areas affected by Tropical Storm Basyang, Malacañang said Thursday.
CAMIGUIN (PIA) — Disaster preparedness in Camiguin must cover hazards “from ridge to reef,” Rep. Jurdin Jesus Romualdo said ...
Against this backdrop, UNESCO’s project Strengthening capacity of Viet Nam for early warnings, disaster risk reduction and ...
WWE Hall of Famer Fred Ottman is opening up about a terrifying, life-or-death health scare ... revealing he’s spent the last month in the hospital ...
Cebu Daily News on MSN
Classes to resume across Cebu after Basyang
LAPU-LAPU CITY, Cebu — Class suspensions in public and private schools across Cebu have been lifted following improved ...
Among many modern combat aircraft programs, one European program can point to longevity, adaptability, and sustained operational relevance in equal measure. Entering 2026, the Eurofighter Typhoon ...
As heavy rains brought by Typhoon Basyang began affecting parts of the province, Cebu Gov. Pamela Baricuatro returned to the Philippines ahead of schedule on Thursday, cutting short her first official ...
Vice Governor Mohammad Khalid R. Adiong presides over an emergency meeting on February 5 at the Provincial Capitol in Marawi ...
AHEAD of the typhoon season, which typically begins in June, the Department of the Interior and Local Government (DILG) has directed all local governments (LGUs) to establish and operationalize local ...
Gov. Lou Leon Guerrero on Tuesday said Guam is prepared for emergencies, clarifying information given to senators during a ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results